Brivin Corp/North Miami, FL
Brivin Corp is currently recruiting an SEO Consultant to join its SEO Team in Miami, FL: If you have a thorough knowledge of SEO, are a self-starter and goal oriented -- then you are our ideal candidate.
The SEO Specialist's responsibility will be to structure the SEO architecture of our new websites, while supporting all existing SEO campaigns of our various established web projects.
Qualifications required to:
- Must have a genuine passion for SEO and stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends by studying, understanding, and implementing ethical tactics and techniques;
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills;
- Must be a self-starter;
- Picks up on new technical systems and tasks quickly;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required;
As well as being passionate about SEO, the ideal candidate should be dedicated as SEO requires a tremendous amount of dedication. Our new SEO Consultant should be able to provide daily reports on any stage of the work being performed as required, through Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or Google Docs).
Main duties are not limited to:
- Carrying out keyword research among our competitors;
- Compile traffic reports, and undertake analysis of campaign performance, using a variety of tools such as Google Analytic and Google Webmaster Tools;
- Extensive knowledge of keyword research and the utilization of tools (i.e. Google Keyword Tool, Google Insights, SEM Rush, Wordtracker) for the identification of relevant keywords;
- Development of website architectures;
- Creation of link building campaigns with the aim of building high quality links for our website through:
- Competitive analysis
- Social Media Marketing
Besides these features our new expert SEO Consultant should be able to hire and manage other service providers in order to get support in his/her daily tasks of SEO.
This full/part time job is open for anyone in the United States or abroad. If you live in the South Florida Area near Miami consider a live interview and an onsite position, if you are not in the area then you will be interviewed through a video conference on Skype during our work time schedule from 08:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. EST and will telecommute with us by working virtually.
All interested candidates looking to fill the SEO Consultant Job vacancy should send their most recent resume along with a cover letter.
Apply To Job